- Amini, J. 2010. Computer processing of remotely sensed images. Tehran University Press, 576 pages (in Persian).
- Azari, M., H.R. Sadeghi and A. Telvari. 2009. Determining of sub-watershed contribution in peak flows and runoff volume in to prioritize in flood control. Geography and Development Iranian Journal, 12: 199-213 (in Persian).
- Besharati, R. 2007. Prioritization of areas prone to flooding using in rainfall-runoff simulation HEC-HMS model in Roodak Watershed. MSc Thesis, University of Agriculture and Natural Resources of Sari, 116 pages (in Persian).
- Darabi, H., K. Shahedi, K. Solaimani and M. Miryaghoubzadeh. 2014. Prioritization of sub-watersheds based on flooding conditions using hydrological model, multivariate analysis and remote sensing technique. Water and Environment Journal, 28(3): 382-392.
- Darabi, H., K. Solaimani and S. Faryadi. 2011. The effects of physiographic factors on hydrological characteristics, case study: Maarch Sub-basin of Nourrood Watershed. 2nd International Symposium on Climate Change and Dendrochronology in Caspian Ecosystems, Sari University, 8 pages (in Persian).
- Greenwood, J.B., G. Schoups, E.d. Campbell and N.J.L. Patrick. 2014. Bayesian scrutiny of simple rainfall–runoff models used in forest water management. Journal of Hydrology, 512: 344-365.
- Khosroshahi, M. and B. Saghafian. 2006. Prioritization of flooding condition, strategy for flood control and measurements in watersheds. Journal of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources, 2: 12-19 (in Persian).
- Kheyrizadeh, M., J. Maleki and H. Amounia. 2012. Flood hazard zoning using ANP model in watershed, case study: Mardaghchay Watershed. Quantitative Geomorphological Researches, 3: 39-56 (in Persian).
- Knebl, M.R., Z.L. Yang, K. Hutchison and D.R. Maidment. 2005. Regional scale flood modeling using NEXRAD rainfall, GIS and HEC-HMS/RAS, a case study for the San Antonio River Basin Summer 2002 storm event. Journal of Environmental Management, 75: 325-336.
10. Miller, S.N., W.G. Kepner, M.H. Mehaffey, M. Hernandez, R.C. Miller and D.C. Goodrich. 2002. Integrating landscape assessment and hydrologic model for land cover change analysis. Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 38: 915-926.
11. Mohammad Esmaeil, Z. 2011. Monitoring land use changes in Karaj using remote sensing. Soil and Water Research Institute (Soil and Water Sciences), 24: 81-88 (in Persian).
12. Morelli, S., A. Battistini and C. Filippo. 2014. Rapid assessment of flood susceptibility in urbanized rivers using digital terrain data: Application to the Arno river case study, Firenze, northern Italy. Applied Geography, 54: 35-53.
13. Pourghasemi, H.R., H.R. Moradi, S.M. Fatemi Aghdas, C. Gokceoglu and B. Pradhan. 2012. GIS-based landslide susceptibility mapping with probabilistic likelihood ratio and spatial multi-criteria evaluation models (North of Tehran, Iran). Journal of Geosciences, 7: 1857-1878.
14. Pradhan, B. 2009. Flood susceptible mapping and risk area delineation using logistic regression, GIS and remote sensing. Journal of Spatial Hydrology, 9: 1-18.
15. Pradhan, B., U. Hagemann, M. Tehrany Shafapour and N. Prechte. 2014. An easy to use ArcMap based texture analysis program for extraction of flooded areas from TerraSAR-X satellite image. Computers and Geosciences, 63: 34-43.
16. Rohani, H., M. Mohseni Saravi and A. Malekian. 2005. Identify the most important climate and morphometry factors affecting peak flow and preparing regression model of the east and north-east of Iran. Journal of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources, 3: 99-108 (in Persian).
17. Roughani, M., M. Ghafouri and M. Tabatabaei. 2007. An innovative methodology for the prioritization of sub-catchments for flood control. International Journal of Applied Earth Observation and Geoinformation, 9: 79-87.
18. Saghafian, B., H. Farazjoo, H. Sepehri and E. Najafzade. 2007. Assessment of land use changes on flooding condition in Golestan dam Watershed. Iran-Water Resources Research, 2: 18-28 (in Persian).
19. Tehrany Shafapour, M., B. Pradhan and M.N. Jebur. 2013. Spatial prediction of ﬂood susceptible areas using rule based Decision Tree (DT) and a novel ensemble bivariate and multivariate statistical models in GIS. Journal of Hydrology, 504: 69-79.
20. Tehrany Shafapour, M., B. Pradhan and M.N. Jebur. 2014. Flood susceptibility mapping using a novel ensemble weights-of-evidence and support vector machine models in GIS. Journal of Hydrology, 512: 332-343.
21. Tehrany Shafapour, M., B. Pradhan, Sh. Mansor and A. Noordin. 2015. Flood susceptibility assessment using GIS-based support vector machine model with different kernel types. Catena, 125: 91-101.
22.Varvani, J. 2001. Regional analysis of suspended sediment using regression equations in the Gorganroud Watershed. MSc thesis, University of Tehran, 120 pages.